Friday, January 14, 2011

I can paste code to my blog now!

Probably not exciting for you, but it is for me!  Check it out:

C# block:

namespace TestProject1
{
[TestClass]
public class UnitTest1
{
[TestMethod]
public void SystemTracksWorkflow()
{
var c = new CoeController();
c.Create(4);

c.DoAction(c.CoeId, ActionName.OpenCoeSystem.ToString(), "system", "marla", "stuff");
//Assert.AreEqual("Open", coe.Status);

c.DoAction(c.CoeId, ActionName.AssignCoe.ToString(), "marla", "eric", "Please look at this, it looks really messed up.");
//Assert.AreEqual("Assigned", coe.Status);

SQL block:

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Coe](
[Id] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,
[ClassId] [int] NOT NULL,
[Created] [datetime] NOT NULL,
[StatusId] [int] NOT NULL,
CONSTRAINT [PK_Coe] PRIMARY KEY CLUSTERED
(
[Id] ASC
)WITH (PAD_INDEX = OFF, STATISTICS_NORECOMPUTE = OFF, IGNORE_DUP_KEY = OFF, ALLOW_ROW_LOCKS = ON, ALLOW_PAGE_LOCKS = ON) ON [PRIMARY]
) ON [PRIMARY]

XML block:

<configuration>
<connectionStrings>
<add name="COEConnectionString" connectionString="Data Source=.;Initial Catalog=COE;Integrated Security=True;Pooling=False"
providerName="System.Data.SqlClient" />
</connectionStrings>
<appSettings>
<add key="ClientValidationEnabled" value="true"/>
<add key="UnobtrusiveJavaScriptEnabled" value="true"/>
</appSettings>

I spent a very long time yesterday trying to make this work.  I have a Blogger (BlogSpot) account and I want to use Live Write.r  I gave up yesterday after many trials but had to make it happen today.  I did.


Here are the instructions from MLA Wire about getting this working in Blogger and the instructions from Yordan Pavlov about getting SyntaxHighlighter marked up within LiveWriter.  I know Scott Handselman had a post about this a long time ago and I remember reading it and being excited but I never got it going.  But I have it going now! 


At least my posts will be more colorful and interesting now.  I’m still looking for a good Live Writer plug-in for pasting images.


  lckq1dqk


I pasted this one in with the Clipboard Live plug-in…not sure if it did anything good.

No comments: